Hiring Registered Nurses.
We are looking for a compassionate RN to join our team of professional
As part of our team, you will help seniors, those recovering from
surgery, or dealing with major illness to live safely and independently
in their own homes.,. The Registered Nurse plans, organizes and directs
home care services. The RN is expected to build from the resources in
the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of
individuals and families within their homes and communities.
Flexible scheduling – we’ll work with you to find a schedule that works
for you! Overnights, Days, Weekends!
Online app for clock in, clock out, schedules, maps, reminder
emails/texts, and documentation of tasks
And much more!!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine
home care needs.
• Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and
• Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
• Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient
status and needs change.
• Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
• Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing
diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative
nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning
• Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per
assessment and plan of care.
• Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan
development and implements prior to discharge of the patient
Qualifications and Skills
• Registered nurse with current license to practice professional nursing
in the state on Virginia.
• Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
• Maintains a current CPR certification.
• Current valid driver’s license.
• Minimum of two years’ experience, at least one of which is in the area
of public health or home care nursing is preferred.
• Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
• Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.